We Deliver Results
When things and people work together, they work better. APHCA’s highly experienced team of professionals provide services designed to enhance operational and clinical performance across primary care systems. The impact of its solutions continues to be demonstrated across a variety of operational and clinical performance areas: APHCA has led the:
- Adoption and implementation of electronic health record systems at a level above the national average;
- Achievement and optimization of patient centered medical home recognition through The Joint Commission and/or NCQA at a level that is 69% higher than other states;
- Advancement of health IT and quality across its Network at a level that is 84% higher than other states; the 9th highest level among health centers nationally;
- Provision of care to 20% more patients per health center than served in other states; and
- Demonstration of continued readiness and full federal program compliance at a level three times higher than health centers nationally.