APHCA takes a unique approach to strengthening its community health Network by developing individuals, optimizing team performance, and leveraging advanced care models. This approach creates the framework which improves quality and health outcomes, enhances patient and staff experiences, and reduces the cost of care.
APHCA has led:
- Adoption and implementation of electronic health record systems at a level above the national average;
- Achievement and optimization of patient centered medical home recognition through The Joint Commission and/or NCQA at a level that is 70% higher than other states;
- Advancement of health IT and quality at a level that is 84% higher than other states; the 9th highest level of performance among health centers nationally;
- Provision of care to 20% more patients per health center than served in other states; and
- Demonstration of continued readiness and full program compliance at a level three times higher than health centers nationally.