Regain control of the misunderstandings and misbehaviors that can destroy the cohesiveness of a leadership team. Whether the issue is medical errors, employee productivity or patient satisfaction, adopt the approaches that correct broken promises, violated expectations and bad behavior.
- Master face-to-face accountability conversations and motivate productive behavior without the use of positional power or coercion
- Distinguish how to hold anyone accountable—no matter their role, rank or temperament
- Develop skills to maintain good relations while still managing tough situations and remaining focused on the real issues
- Identify sources of organizational and personal conflict; artfully address and then manage the conflicts and disputes that impede goal achievement and quality patient outcomes
- Design a well-planned and structured follow-up that includes good reporting practices to limit conflict and accusations
Participants much attend both days of the Bootcamp. Limit 50 participants for this event.