Regain control of the misunderstandings and misbehaviors that can destroy the cohesiveness of a leadership team. Whether the issue is medical errors, employee productivity or patient satisfaction, adopt the approaches that correct broken promises, violated expectations and bad behavior.
- Master face-to-face accountability conversations and motivate productive behavior without the use of positional power or coercion
- Distinguish how to hold anyone accountable—no matter their role, rank or temperament
- Develop skills to maintain good relations while still managing tough situations and remaining focused on the real issues
- Identify sources of organizational and personal conflict; artfully address and then manage the conflicts and disputes that impede goal achievement and quality patient outcomes
- Design a well-planned and structured follow-up that includes good reporting practices to limit conflict and accusations
Participants much attend both days of the Bootcamp. Limit 50 participants for this event. Registration does not secure your hotel room. Please call Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill at (334) 290-1235 or book online. APHCA has reserved a room block. Rooms must be booked by April 13 to receive room block rate.