APHCA offers professional, health IT, and support services to enhance and transform the operational, financial and clinical capacity of our members.
- Corporate Compliance: Our compliance experts can help your organization plan, implement, and manage an effective Compliance Program in accordance with standards established by the Office of Inspector General. Additional support is available to help integrate compliance and quality activities in a manner which fully leverages the objectives of both initiatives with effective resource management.
- Evaluation and Assessment Services
- Our experts provide comprehensive evaluation services through critical review across operational, policy, procedural, and practice aspects of an organization to assess performance effectiveness, compliance, readiness, and impact and include:
- Health Center Program Compliance
- Accreditation Readiness
- Clinical Documentation Accuracy and Completeness
- Organizational Policy and Procedures Assessment
- Quality and Risk Management Programs
- Corporate Culture, Leadership, and Team Effectiveness
- Customized evaluation services based on unique organizational need
- Policies and Procedure Support Services
- APHCA provides specialized services to assist community health centers in the development, integration, execution, and ongoing management of operational and clinical policies, procedures, and related plans.
- Customized Services designed based on unique organizational needs
- APHCA’s team of consultants are available to provide evaluation and assessment services across a wide variety of leadership, organizational, operational, and clinical aspects of community health center management. Contact APHCA to discuss your unique evaluation needs.