We are APHCA
This is the Header Title
The Alabama Primary Health Care Association is the professional association representing the operational, clinical and financial interests of community health centers. Health centers are the cornerstone of Alabama’s primary care system and represent the largest group of primary care providers serving over 350,000 medically under served patients annually across 150 community locations.
APHCA is a catalyst for enhanced operational and clinical performance through real-time data, actionable intelligence, and advanced primary care systems. APHCA:
- Provides comprehensive services that increase the effectiveness and value of care through the adoption of standards of practice, optimization of health IT, and expanded patient engagement;
- Provides education and assistance to health centers and other community providers designed to increase access through expanded organizational capacity, workforce development, and enhanced operational excellence; and
- Operates a health center-controlled Network and population health management Platform which integrates and aggregates clinical and operational data from disparate electronic medical record systems and provides real-time data and analytics to increase quality, improve health outcomes, enhance patient and staff experience, and reduce the cost of care.
Learn more about our Solutions.
APHCA is compelled by a vision of a future in which its health care Network is recognized as Alabama’s leading value based, patient centered system of care.
- People. We invest with passion and energy in the development and empowerment of our people so that individuals, teams, and organizations are best positioned to reach their highest capacity for success. We care about the people we work with and those we serve. We are intentional about building relationships predicated on trust, collaboration, and confidence.
- Servant Leadership. We work with urgency to understand the needs of others, and use our time, talents and resources to help individuals, teams and organizations perform to their fullest capacity.
- Excellence. Excellence is found in doing right, always caring, and working together. We are one team and measure ourselves against the highest standards of integrity, performance, and fiscal responsibility and will exceed expectations through continuous improvement and the delivery of remarkable services.
- Results. We deliver solutions and achieve results demonstrated by objective measures of improved quality and health outcomes, enhanced patient and staff experience, and reduced cost of care. We are responsible for our individual contributions, fully engaging the power of our team, and optimizing our resources and collective expertise for the benefit of our members. For what we think or believe is of little consequence…the only thing of consequence is what we do.